Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Heisenberg - SMUT


Let’s go!

It’s time for karma knocks the door
I sit in quiet, lost in thought 
The first round always cuts too deep
All hope is gone, I've said my piece.

Most of your friends are typed on screen
They’re never real, they’re foulest sea
Another round I try to bleed
The tears of past if I still feel.

Hey you wanna come into my world
But you don’t wanna gone insane
You wanna complicate my world
but you’re the one who gone insane
You wanna come into my world
But you don’t wanna gone insane.

Settle down, we gotta pay the price
I thought you know you won’t be loved this time
I know we’re living in the bitter life
I know it stinks! Just go with it! I’m going.

Silver lining’s such a cliche line
I thought some poem doesn't have to rhyme
I know you thought we’re not a stereotype
I know that feel! Let’s go with it! 

I’m coming home
You showed me all around, that’s your fault
When we were a kid
A skinned knee’s hardest fix
I wish we were a kid.

Hey you wanna come into my world
But you don’t wanna gone insane
You wanna complicate my world
and you’re the one who gone insane.

You know you were once my world…


0 comments:

Post a Comment